Jul 31, 2015

Monthly Re-Cap: July 2015


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello Summer! Can you believe it is already July? This past month was crazy and wonderful.

Hello All and Happy End of July - I am a little sad that we are already this far through the summer :/ This month has been pretty fun though. My hubby and I did a lot of fun outdoorsy things and we also have veggies in our garden (finally - yum!).

As far as reading goes, I had a bit of a slump after my Readathon madness that was June, but I read a bunch of books I got from the library - I am LOVING my library. :) and I am still getting through my ebooks sitting in my email, so if you are waiting on a review - no worries it should arrive soon.


How was your July? Do anything fun?

What did you read or listen to in July? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in July ~~     



Amulet, Vol. 2: The Stonekeeper's Curse (Amulet, #2)  Amulet, Vol. 3: The Cloud Searchers (Amulet, #3)   Max's Wild Night  Powerpuff Girls: Super Smash-Up   Nightbird  Survive the Night  Atlantis Glacial Tides: Lost Daughters of Atlantis Book 5  Amulet, Vol. 4: The Last Council (Amulet, #4)  Exquisite Corpse Amulet, Vol. 5: Prince of the Elves (Amulet, #5)  Rick and Morty #4  Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir
                   



~~Links to Reviews ~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment