Nov 16, 2014

Building the Book Pile #115


Photobucket
Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.

Wow, it has been a great week. Over last weekend I read a bunch and this week was no slow reading week either. I finished a bunch of books that I have been meaning to get through and am really putting a dent in my TBR pile. So lots of reviews for Cover2Cover as you saw this past week :).

How is your reading going? Making progress in your TBR stack?


Giveaways Going on Now!!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/cover-reveal-w-giveaway-excerpt-fight.html

GO ENTER!

 

Coming up on the Blog... 

    Review: Dreamwood by Heather Mackey (MG)
    Review: The Walled City by Ryan Graudin (YA)
    Maybe some more, we will see :)

      Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

     Happy Reading!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment