Apr 21, 2014

Building the Book Pile #87

Photobucket
Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. I am posting my BtBP post late because I was SO busy this weekend. On Saturday it was my husband and I's anniversary and Record Store Day, so I helped my husband (who works at a comic book/ record store) with food for the event and I hung out to watch the bands play. I also loved watching people swarm new vinyl -- who knew that it is still so popular?!?
On Sunday, it was SUPER nice out so we repainted the trim on our garage, then went to a birthday lunch for a friend, and then finally made it to my parents house for dinner :) (then home again for Game of Thrones!) It was a crazy busy weekend.
In all the excitement, the blog post fell to the wayside ...whoops...

What did you do this weekend? Was it nice where you are?


Some other fun things going on:
ARC April
Clean Sweep ARC Challenge in May -  Don't forgot to sign up :)- only a few weeks away now!
ArmChairBEA sign ups ARE OPEN! Go sign up!


 

Giveaways Going on NOW!   

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/blog-blast-w-giveaway-big-fat-disaster.html

Click pic/link to be taken to the giveaway!

Others may be linked on the right sidebar :) check them out!

 

Coming up on the Blog...



Books This Week

No Books for Review this week
 
 Bought for Husband
A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) The Blade Itself: The First Law: Book One  
Dance with Dragons (Song of Fire and Ice Book #5) by George R.R. Martin

The Blade Itself: The First Law (Book #1) by Joe Abercrombie



  Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

 Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. It was really nice in Colorado this weekend. I love spring! I spent the majority of the weekend stealing candy from my four kid's Easter baskets :)
    I regret nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that is great! I love spring too :) so colorful :)

      Delete